This online API 1169 course is developed with the combined expertise of professional engineers and certified API Inspectors (in cooperation with industry experts) to ensure that course will focus on what the student needs to learn to pass the certification exam.
This course will assist students prepare for the API 1169 Pipeline Inspector Certification exam. This course is also an excellent learning experience for people seeking knowledge in requirements of inspection activities of new onshore pipeline constructions.
This course is intended for inspectors, engineers, and individual professionals involved in Pipeline Construction, Inspection, Operation, Construction & Repair of petrochemical equipment and Oil & Gas Industry or other related industries such as civil construction, mining, heavy equipment operating, to prepare for the API 1169 certification exam.
- Pipeline Construction Inspection
- Pressure Testing of Steel Pipelines
- Pipeline Welding
- Safety in Welding / Cutting
- Guide for Pipeline Construction Inspectors
- Best Practice Document
- Safety Guidelines for Pipeline Construction
- Quality Management System
- Health and Safety Requirements
- Safety and environmental regulations
- Pipework Codes
- Voiceover lessons and practice quizzes after each lesson
- Practice quizzes are graded to provide a measure of self-evaluation
- Quizzes will provide feedback with the codebook section reference to increase familiarity with the codebook layout
- More than 850 quiz questions that can be practiced unlimited times
- Practice Exam with real exam content and structure to help you get an idea of how the actual certification exam will be
- A Quick Reference Study Guide is provided which contains important content to skim over days before the exam
- Ask questions directly to the instructor via live chat, or email
- Ask questions and study together with other students in our discussion boards
- The API 1169 exam is 3 hours long.
- The exam has 115 questions, of which only 100 are scored. The remaining 15 are pretest, which are not scored questions.
- Paper, notes and outside reference materials are not allowed into the exam. Reference will be provided.
- The exam has a set passing scaled score.
- There will be a brief tutorial on the computer-based testing experience before the exam begins.
Each participant will receive a Mech Integrity Certificate of Completion for the API 1169 training course, and students can also add the certification to their LinkedIn profile.
For Exam Information, Exam Registration, Qualification Requirements, Schedules, and Fees, please visit American Petroleum Institute's API 1169 page.
API and ASME Code Books are not provided as part of this course. They may be purchased seperately at API Publications Store or other authorized resellers.